- Baker Tilly reduces import tariffs providing competitive positioning, higher revenue, and better margins for a US manufacturer in Brazil
- Find out where Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump stand on such tax issues as the corporate tax rate, repatriation and the alternative minimum tax.
- With the recent approval of the EU-US Privacy Shield transatlantic data transfer pact, approximately 4,500 companies must contend with a new set of requirements and issues to ensure compliance.
- Lessors’ accounting for leases is substantially unchanged by the new leases Accounting Standard Update No. 2016-02 (ASC 842). However, there are some relevant changes lessors should take note of.
- While the European Union (EU) has now formally approved Privacy Shield, will it stand up to judicial and political scrutiny? Privacy Shield itself is a mix of requirements
- Previous Next