- As the complexity of higher education increases, so does the need for institution leadership to foster an effective and intentional approach to gaining assurance over the management of institutional risks.
- The AICPA's new cyber attestation will give organizations the ability to reliably report on their cybersecurity program with the credibility associated with an independent auditor's report.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, presenters from Baker Tilly, Caldera Consulting, and the University of West Georgia teamed up to discuss cloud concepts, how to advise management about governance, convene stakeholders and build their risk assessment capabilities, gain practical insight into evaluating relevant controls that support realizing the benefits from cloud applications, and tips on where to start your audit planning.
- The SEC is asking that broker-dealers self-report any historical or ongoing instances of noncompliance by November 1, 2016.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar we discussed approaches to conducting an athletic risk assessment, share valuable tools and templates that you can take back to your institution, and identify high risk areas trending in collegiate athletics.
- Previous Next