- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) recently held its Summer 2015 National Meeting. There are several relevant items and future changes for insurance organizations to be aware of and to watch for from the Statutory Accounting Principles Working Group, Blanks Working Group, Investment Classification Project, and Investment Risk Based Capital Working Group.
- Tips for insurers on topics ranging from cybersecurity to governance to short-duration contracts.
- On Sept. 30, 2015, most countries with a Model 1 IGA in place will begin to report financial information to the US government under FATCA.
- Network Health’s CFO initially turned to Baker Tilly for staff augmentation and accounting assistance with tax and quarterly state insurance department filings.
- Baker Tilly and a captive insurance regulator from the state of New Jersey presented information to help organizations understand the regulatory process related to the formation of a captive insurance company and its ongoing operations in this webinar.
- Previous Next