- M&A activity in the Central Pennsylvania region dipped during the third quarter of 2015, with 29 total closed deals, compared to 33 closed deals in the third quarter of 2014.
- A six hospital system looks to Baker Tilly to help change their reimbursement structure, which resulted in the addition of 10 percent of inpatient revenues.
- Baker Tilly's insurance tax specialists provided a year-end update on tax changes impacting the insurance industry and important insights on existing tax provisions.
- At the Fall Meeting the NAIC Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group (SAPWG) adopted several nonsubstantive revisions to statutory accounting and exposed various substantive and nonsubstantive revisions.
- The bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 was signed into law on November 2. Read more about how the law will impact providers, and learn the status of the PACE Innovation Act, the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission (MedPAC), and the two-year budget deal.
- Previous Next