- Read more about healthcare regulations taking place at agencies, such as the Department of Health and Human Services and the OMB, as well as, news coming directly from the courts and in the states.
- Read more about healthcare regulations taking place at agencies, such as the Centers for Disease Control and the CMS, as well as, news coming directly from the hill, in the courts, and in the states.
- Learn more about how your hospital can use data to identify opportunities to improve quality and manage costs to be better prepared in the “new normal.”
- Read more about CMS’s new goal and find out if the ACA has something to do with the decrease in Medicare beneficiaries being readmitted to the hospital in this week’s Healthcare Crunch.
- The president’s budget would provide bonus payments to hospitals that participate in “alternative payment models,” which may include accountable care organizations and bundled payment initiates.
- Previous Next