- A variety of educational sessions at the 2017 IASA Annual Conference discussed hot topics important to insurers, including the changing role of the CFO, new risk areas for insurers, emerging technology for insurance companies, and the use of smartphone and mobile technology for underwriting.
- Extensive new disclosures are needed under the changes made to the requirements for short-duration contracts accounting.
- There is much uncertainty on whether tax reform legislation will be passed in the near future. If passed, however, there are key considerations for insurance companies with respect to deferred tax assets and the impact on surplus.
- This on-demand Baker Tilly webinar covers an overview of the finalized NY DFS cybersecurity law, specifically covering the two-year transition period that addresses implementing a successful vendor risk management program.
- This Baker Tilly webinar provides an overview of the finalized NY DFS cybersecurity regulations and what organizations should do to begin preparing for provisions with a Sept. 1, 2018 effective date.
- Previous Next