- The House issued the first draft of its tax reform bill, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, with major changes including cutting down the number of tax brackets, eliminating most itemized deductions and phasing out the estate tax.
- View this complimentary, on-demand webinar to learn about the U.S. Tax Court’s recent Avrahami case and what it could mean for your captive in the future.
- A global risk, insurance and advisory firm going through a merger, faced with the need to align their overall business growth strategy with their HR service processes and capabilities.
- The IRS is regaining focus on captive insurance companies, causing a stir during recent filing season.
- During the NAIC Summer 2017 National Meeting, the Cybersecurity Working Group passed the Insurance Data Security Model Law in addition to the SAPWG adopting and exposing various revisions, including bonds, cash flow, leases, fair value, derivatives and more.
- Previous Next