- The FDA may be able to improve the safety of opioid prescriptions. Learn more about this and other updates in healthcare.
- A multi-state senior living organization looked to Baker Tilly for direction on whether they were prepared for risk-based contracting.
- Two new payment programs will be offered to providers - the Advanced Alternative Payment (APM) models and the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS). Learn more about the programs and other updates in healthcare.
- Assess where your revenue cycle stands and learn more about analytical steps and forward-thinking business processes you can take to fix flaws and to reduce errors that create denials and cause leakage in your outpatient settings.
- Read more about healthcare regulations taking place at agencies, such as the Department of Health and Human Services and the OMB, as well as, news coming directly from the courts and in the states.
- Previous Next