- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s international tax provisions change the way U.S. multinationals are taxed and will conduct business abroad as well as how foreign companies will handle U.S. business.
- The following is a summary of the major insurance provisions included in both the Senate’s Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) and the House’s tax reform bill.
- Learn about the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Insurance Data Security Law and the areas insurers will need to evaluate while preparing for compliance.
- The Republican tax plan would cause a mandatory $150 billion spending cut under the pay-as-you-go rule to lessen its impact on the national deficit, including a $25 billion cut to Medicare.
- The 2017 Property and Casualty Insurers Association of America’s Annual Meeting centered on cybersecurity incident response planning, innovation in risk management and industry hot topics.
- Previous Next