- This Baker Tilly webinar provides an overview of the new NY DFS regulations, what is different from existing rules and the similarities and differences from existing frameworks.
- Multi-billion dollar mutual insurance company saves time, money, and mitigates risk with a strategic assessment and roadmap from Baker Tilly before the launch of a large transformation project.
- Many insurance entities believed ASC 606 would not affect them BUT other transactions such as risk management services, claims administrations, property valuations/appraisals, financial planning, and commissions or bonuses will be affected.
- During the opening of the NAIC Summer 2016 National Meeting, several relevant items and future changes were discussed.
- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) International Insurance Relations (G) Committee heard from industry representatives regarding U.S. domestic company experience with Solvency II implementation.
- Previous Next