- Congress passed a budget deal on Feb. 9 that included a number of the hospital industry’s key priorities, including a delay of the Medicaid Disproportionate Share Hospital pay cuts and an extension of the Medicare Dependent Hospital Program.
- This on-demand webinar discusses best practices financial institutions can utilize while complying with the New York State Department of Financial Services’ (NYS DFS) cybersecurity law and what companies are doing to become compliant.
- In Revenue Procedure 2018-13, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) released the unpaid loss discount factors and salvage discount factors for the 2017 accident year.
- FASB released a proposed Accounting Standards Update (ASU) related to reclassification of other comprehensive income (OCI), the SEC released Staff Accounting Bulletin (SAB) 118 related to accounting and disclosures, and the NAIC released several pieces of guidance applicable to insurance organizations, all specific to impacts from tax reform.
- The Senate Finance Committee voted largely along party lines (15-12) to advance former Eli Lilly executive Alex Azar’s nomination to lead the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
- Previous Next