- A global risk, insurance and advisory firm going through a merger, faced with the need to align their overall business growth strategy with their HR service processes and capabilities.
- The IRS is regaining focus on captive insurance companies, causing a stir during recent filing season.
- During the NAIC Summer 2017 National Meeting, the Cybersecurity Working Group passed the Insurance Data Security Model Law in addition to the SAPWG adopting and exposing various revisions, including bonds, cash flow, leases, fair value, derivatives and more.
- Help assist your financial services institution in assuring it is in compliance with the NYS DFS cybersecurity regulations by downloading this complimentary readiness checklist.
- The SOFE Career Development Seminar discussed several notable topics, including the impacts of the financial crisis, lessons learned on fraud and NY DFS cybersecurity requirements.
- Previous Next