- Is your financial services organization prepared for the final NY DFS cybersecurity regulations? This guide helps you understand what has changed and when you need to comply.
- NY DFS cybersecurity regulations were signed into law on Feb. 16, 2017. These new sweeping regulations will pose challenges for financial services organizations that do business in New York.
- Insurance organizations thought ASC 606 would have minimal impact on the industry because insurance contracts were out of scope, but as companies and accounting specialists delved into the standard, they discovered many insurance organizations have revenue streams that fall under the scope of ASC 606.
- The Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group exposed revisions to disclosures related to short-duration contracts. Insurance companies have until March 17, 2017 to review the changes.
- The NAIC Cybersecurity (EX) Task Force recently discussed use and contracting of third parties, including breach notification and state regulatory oversight.
- Previous Next