- Amidst uncertainty from CMS on direction for provider pay models, House lawmakers created the bipartisan Healthcare Innovation Caucus to explore and advance innovative physician payment systems.
- CMS official Kat Goodrich expects significant regulatory reform and burden reduction this year, including streamlining quality measures and quality reporting.
- The insurance industry is faced with a perfect storm of opportunity, ability and desire to transform and innovate to meet customer expectations.
- Through the rise of technology and the prevalence of professional employer organizations (PEO) in the market, companies may see useful transformation within traditional workers compensation models.
- Identify emerging technologies being deployed in insurance organizations and how it will affect internal audit plans by viewing our on-demand webinar.
- Previous Next