- New York Department of Financial Services (NY DFS) will be releasing on Dec. 28, 2016, a revised version of the 23 NYCRR 500 Financial Services Law which outlines cybersecurity requirements.
- Baker Tilly is happy to comment on FASB Proposed ASU, “Financial Services-Insurance (Topic 944)-Targeted Improvements to the Accounting for Long Duration Contracts” Exposure Draft.
- This Baker Tilly webinar provides an overview of the new NY DFS regulations, what is different from existing rules and the similarities and differences from existing frameworks.
- Multi-billion dollar mutual insurance company saves time, money, and mitigates risk with a strategic assessment and roadmap from Baker Tilly before the launch of a large transformation project.
- Many insurance entities believed ASC 606 would not affect them BUT other transactions such as risk management services, claims administrations, property valuations/appraisals, financial planning, and commissions or bonuses will be affected.
- Previous Next