- SOC 2 report gives stakeholders a better understanding of controls and increases your customer’s confidence.
- Understand common issues and challenges organizations are encountering in implementation of SSAP No. 101.
- When you don’t properly secure your IT infrastructure, risk is sure to follow.
- The Society of Actuaries recently released new mortality tables for use by plan sponsors when measuring benefit plan costs and obligations. The new tables, RP-2014 (mortality tables) and MP-2014 (longevity improvement scale), will most likely result in higher defined benefit obligations in benefit plans.
- While safeguarding information assets is not a new business objective, cybersecurity has emerged as an area of critical concern for executives and boards of directors. As organizations’ key business operations have become more technology-reliant, they also have become more vulnerable to a cyber-attack.
- Previous Next