- Baker Tilly’s insurance professionals provided an update on recent NAIC statutory and GAAP changes affecting insurance organizations and shared insights into complex accounting standards.
- In Internal Revenue Bulletin 2015-45, the Internal Revenue Service published Rev. Proc. 2015-52 (loss payment patterns and discount factors) and Rev. Proc. 2015-54 (salvage discount factors) for 2015.
- After an above average start to the year, the third quarter of 2015 yielded mixed results.
- There were 17 reported middle-market M&A transactions during Q3-2015.
- M&A activity in the Central Pennsylvania region dipped during the third quarter of 2015, with 29 total closed deals, compared to 33 closed deals in the third quarter of 2014.
- Previous Next