- The Republican tax plan would cause a mandatory $150 billion spending cut under the pay-as-you-go rule to lessen its impact on the national deficit, including a $25 billion cut to Medicare.
- The 2017 Property and Casualty Insurers Association of America’s Annual Meeting centered on cybersecurity incident response planning, innovation in risk management and industry hot topics.
- The NAIC Statutory Accounting Principles Working Group (SAP WG) replaced their fall meeting with a conference call on Nov. 6, 2017. Read more about the major topics discussed.
- The following is a summary of the major insurance provisions included in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) that would generally be effective for tax years beginning after 2017.
- Familiarize yourself with the important changes to SAP that will affect your insurance organization in 2018.
- Previous Next