- This Baker Tilly webinar provides an overview the revenue recognition standard, how it impacts insurance organizations and what insurance companies need to prepare for implementation.
- During the NAIC Spring 2017 meeting, the Statutory Accounting Principles Working Group adopted several items as well as discussed future matters exposed for comments.
- The NAIC’s ORSA implementation subgroup recently completed a project which resulted in identifying and documenting best practices for sharing ORSA-related information among state regulators.
- This Baker Tilly webinar provides an overview of the finalized NY DFS cybersecurity regulations and what organizations should do to begin preparing for provisions with a March 1, 2018 effective date.
- NAIC risk-focused examinations have been constantly evolving over the years with 2017 focusing on critical risks, corporate governance, ERM, VRM and cybersecurity.
- Previous Next