- Learn about agile methods and its applicability to internal auditing in insurance organizations by viewing this informative webinar.
- There are several exposure drafts outstanding with the Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group (SAPWG) about additional statutory accounting and reporting guidance under tax reform.
- The House Energy and Commerce Committee and the House Ways and Means Committee approved nearly 40 bills combined that could address the nation’s opioid crisis in a myriad of ways.
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) proposed a rule in February to return the duration of short-term insurance plans’ validity to a pre-Obama era.
- By taking small steps to improve your MAR program, your organization will benefit in the long term and be more likely to increase your MAR program’s overall efficiency and effectiveness.