- There is much uncertainty on whether tax reform legislation will be passed in the near future. If passed, however, there are key considerations for insurance companies with respect to deferred tax assets and the impact on surplus.
- This on-demand Baker Tilly webinar covers an overview of the finalized NY DFS cybersecurity law, specifically covering the two-year transition period that addresses implementing a successful vendor risk management program.
- This Baker Tilly webinar provides an overview of the finalized NY DFS cybersecurity regulations and what organizations should do to begin preparing for provisions with a Sept. 1, 2018 effective date.
- This Baker Tilly webinar provides an overview the revenue recognition standard, how it impacts insurance organizations and what insurance companies need to prepare for implementation.
- During the NAIC Spring 2017 meeting, the Statutory Accounting Principles Working Group adopted several items as well as discussed future matters exposed for comments.