- This on-demand Baker Tilly webinar covers an overview of the finalized NY DFS cybersecurity law, specifically covering the two-year transition period that addresses implementing a successful vendor risk management program.
- This Baker Tilly webinar provides an overview of the finalized NY DFS cybersecurity regulations and what organizations should do to begin preparing for provisions with a Sept. 1, 2018 effective date.
- This Baker Tilly webinar provides an overview the revenue recognition standard, how it impacts insurance organizations and what insurance companies need to prepare for implementation.
- During the NAIC Spring 2017 meeting, the Statutory Accounting Principles Working Group adopted several items as well as discussed future matters exposed for comments.
- The NAIC’s ORSA implementation subgroup recently completed a project which resulted in identifying and documenting best practices for sharing ORSA-related information among state regulators.