- The insurance industry is faced with a perfect storm of opportunity, ability and desire to transform and innovate to meet customer expectations.
- Through the rise of technology and the prevalence of professional employer organizations (PEO) in the market, companies may see useful transformation within traditional workers compensation models.
- Identify emerging technologies being deployed in insurance organizations and how it will affect internal audit plans by viewing our on-demand webinar.
- This easy to use sample disclosures document includes both U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and Statutory accounting standards for insurance companies.
- Congress passed a budget deal on Feb. 9 that included a number of the hospital industry’s key priorities, including a delay of the Medicaid Disproportionate Share Hospital pay cuts and an extension of the Medicare Dependent Hospital Program.