- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's automotive supplier M&A newsletter provides an overview of the North American automotive supplier sector, including recent performance and North American M&A trends.
- How to break through a business plateau with inorganic growth
- There were 41 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the first quarter of 2017, a decline of 28.1 percent from the 57 closed transactions in the prior quarter (Q4-2016).
- There were 146 transactions that closed in the Philadelphia regional market during the first quarter of 2017, a decline of 0.7 percent from the 147 closed transactions in the prior quarter.
- Middle-market M&A transactions in the Great Lakes region experienced an increase in the total amount of deal volume, but experienced a decrease in aggregate deal value.
- Previous Next