- In January 2017, the Minnesota House and Senate passed legislation retroactively conforming the state's tax code to several Federal changes.
- What will the tax landscape look like in 2017 with Republicans taking control of the executive and legislative branches come January?
- Find out where Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump stand on such tax issues as the corporate tax rate, repatriation and the alternative minimum tax.
- If recently proposed regulations are finalized, it could mean significant changes for estate planning.
- TEFRA audit procedures were repealed last year, but were replaced with a more streamlined approach that created uniform rules for auditing partnerships and partners.
- Previous Next