- Recently, President Obama approved legislation that authorizes the State Department to take action against the US passport of a person who has a seriously delinquent tax debt as certified by the IRS.
- Effective succession planning: dynamics, barriers, and success strategies - Baker Tilly presents succession planning basics, selling your business, and ownership transition
- Congress passes tax extenders bill—not only retroactively restoring popular tax breaks, but also making some of them permanent.
- Complex rules and compliance issues may overshadow the wealth preservation nature of individual retirement accounts (IRAs) and qualified retirement plans.
- Baker Tilly assists family-owned auto dealership through a business ownership transition.
- Previous Next