- Baker Tilly Human Capital Services Practice Leaders presented at Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) World on talent acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board recently issued two Accounting Standard Updates that provide private companies with accounting alternatives for the subsequent measurement of goodwill and the accounting for certain interest rate swaps. What should businesses consider before adopting these provisions?
- Leaders today are continually challenged to out-perform, out-innovate, and out-smart the competition. In recent years, the willingness of organizations to embrace disruptive technologies has leveled the playing field, so what now?
- On June 26, the Supreme Court issued a landmark decision in United States v. Windsor, ruling that Section 3 of the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) is unconstitutional.
- Great businesses and workforces aren't the result of hope and good intentions.
- Previous Next