- ‘Long live’ or ‘Death’ to the performance review? Baker Tilly’s Jeffrey Haynes and Kayla Flint share a framework for how HR leaders can make them more valuable and efficient for employees and businesses alike.
- CHRO executives discuss how they brought together disparate HR needs of their global organizations through development of common processes while leveraging Oracle’s HCM Cloud solutions.
- Find out what’s important to millennials as they enter the workforce and the changes your organization may need to make to learning & development practices in order to attract, grow, and retain them.
- The company had a need to better track its compliance, job role and safety training efforts across the organization. Learn how Baker Tilly centralized training and reduced manual processes, accelerated the training program and created onboarding and on-demand training.
- Compensation, the most visible and costly component of any total rewards strategy, presented this client with many challenges as they worked to determine what rewards will attract and retain top talent while not breaking their budget.
- Previous Next