- Baker Tilly reviewed the state university's existing HR structure and shared services model, and developed the CHRO position description and qualifications with consideration to industry-leading practices.
- Find out what’s important to millennials as they enter the workforce and the changes your organization may need to make to learning & development practices in order to attract, grow, and retain them.
- A first in a series of Baker Tilly articles exploring the impact of U.S. healthcare reform; An examination of The American Health Care Reform Act of 2017 proposed by the Republican Study Committee .
- ‘Long live’ or ‘Death’ to the performance review? Baker Tilly’s Jeffrey Haynes and Kayla Flint share a framework for how HR leaders can make them more valuable and efficient for employees and businesses alike.
- CHRO executives discuss how they brought together disparate HR needs of their global organizations through development of common processes while leveraging Oracle’s HCM Cloud solutions.