- In a recent Chicago Tribune article, Baker Tilly's John Hoffman discusses how the newly passed tax reform will affect the historic preservation tax credit and the real estate market as a whole.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will have implications for the preservation and rehabilitation of our existing buildings across the country.
- The New Markets Tax Credit program, or NMTC, attracts investment for real estate projects, community facilities, and operating businesses. This video provides a basic overview of the NMTC program and projects that are particularly attractive for investment.
- Baker Tilly Capital's deep experience in project finance helped secure more than $18M in credit and incentive programs.
- Baker Tilly collaborated with WinnDevelopment to provide New Markets Tax Credit and Historic Tax Credit advisory services.