- Baker Tilly's project finance team was hired to prepare a comprehensive financing package to assist in funding a new mixed-use community's first phase of development.
- Baker Tilly Capital structured the first PACE Wisconsin financing deal to redevelop a warehouse into Hotel Indigo Madison.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will have implications for the preservation and rehabilitation of our existing buildings across the country.
- The New Markets Tax Credit program, or NMTC, attracts investment for real estate projects, community facilities, and operating businesses. This video provides a basic overview of the NMTC program and projects that are particularly attractive for investment.
- Baker Tilly Capital's deep experience in project finance helped secure more than $18M in credit and incentive programs.