- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Baker Tilly advisors discussed best practices for cybersecurity governance, as well as the changing cybersecurity risk landscape, key elements of an effective cybersecurity program, and strategies for auditing and presenting on cybersecurity program effectiveness.
- The Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal held a panel discussion to explore opportunities and challenges facing not-for-profits. Partner Larry Mohr was one of three panelists to provide insights.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Baker Tilly advisors discussed best practices to support and manage your institution’s global risks and related processes and controls for higher education internal audit professionals at institutions of all sizes.
- Baker Tilly turnkey global market specialists help organizations begin to think about international markets through questions that elicit discussion of near- and long-term growth.
- The higher education landscape is constantly transforming. Read more to learn about recently passed and pending legislation and how these may impact your institution.
- Previous Next