- Baker Tilly reviewed the state university's existing HR structure and shared services model, and developed the CHRO position description and qualifications with consideration to industry-leading practices.
- Baker Tilly, in collaboration with faculty and the sponsored programs office, reviewed 30 policies and developed written materials for 18 e-learning modules.
- Inaccurate budgetary reports prompted this university to seek help from Baker Tilly's internal audit professionals.
- With the framework provided by Baker Tilly, the research office was able to contact process owners to address current and developing risks.
- Baker Tilly provided key observations to assist in development of detailed financial projections, management action plans and guidance to achieve successful Master's program accreditation.
- Previous Next