- Construction projects represent some of the most significant and high-profile expenditures for higher education institutions. To address the risks of project overruns, fraud and abuse, institutions must effectively leverage their skills and resources, including internal audit.
- With the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) enforcement date looming, organizations should assess their GDPR footprint, readiness and compliance now.
- Baker Tilly’s tax-exempt organization professionals provide insight into the numerous direct changes to tax-exempt entity taxation during this webinar.
- Read to learn more about 4 disruptive factors and how HR can best leverage these changes to influence and perhaps even drive strategy for their institutions and achieve greater success.
- While the Tax Cut and Jobs Act will simplify taxes for many Americans, many businesses and tax-exempt entities will find the computation of taxable income even more complex than in the past.
- Previous Next