- This article discusses how institutions are addressing salary charging under the Office of Management and Budget’s (OMB) Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance), and introduces an alternate method - payroll certification.
- This article shares information about health insurance and how to audit key aspects. It addresses the regulatory environment, including topics such as Model Audit Rule and state examinations.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Ashley Deihr, senior manager, and University of Kansas’s John Curran, university director of internal audit, discussed creative approaches to resource allocation and shared how data analytics can be used to maximize audit coverage and efficiency.
- How internal audit can apply data analytics across its institution
- The higher education landscape is constantly transforming. Learn more about recently passed and pending legislation, and how your institution could be impacted.
- Previous Next