- Baker Tilly senior managers, Mike Cullen and Michael Wright teamed with Patrick Lang of Lockheed Martin, to discuss new cybersecurity safeguarding requirements and government contractor compliance.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, presenters from Baker Tilly, Caldera Consulting, and the University of West Georgia teamed up to discuss cloud concepts, how to advise management about governance, convene stakeholders and build their risk assessment capabilities, gain practical insight into evaluating relevant controls that support realizing the benefits from cloud applications, and tips on where to start your audit planning.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar we discussed approaches to conducting an athletic risk assessment, share valuable tools and templates that you can take back to your institution, and identify high risk areas trending in collegiate athletics.
- This article discusses how institutions are addressing salary charging under the Office of Management and Budget’s (OMB) Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance), and introduces an alternate method - payroll certification.
- This article shares information about health insurance and how to audit key aspects. It addresses the regulatory environment, including topics such as Model Audit Rule and state examinations.
- Previous Next