- In an effort to share the successes of our clients with their peers, Baker Tilly conducts interviews with current clients to learn how they’ve overcome challenges in the higher education industry.
- The U.S. Department of Education has published final regulations to protect borrowers and taxpayers from misconduct by higher education institutions. These new rules require more transparency and financials and enhanced protection set in 1995 by previous regulations.
- Over the past several years, the IRS has increased its examination of tax-exempt organizations like some higher education institutions. With this comes some common issues, which Baker Tilly discusses here.
- Baker Tilly higher education and risk specialists have hosted a number of breakfast seminars at client institutions to discuss implementing internal audit to assess risk within the college or university.
- Leadership needs a strategic partner they can rely on to help foster an effective approach to managing risk, compliance, and the alignment of organizational strategy and operational tactics.
- Previous Next