- Baker Tilly Human Capital Services Practice Leaders presented at Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) World on talent acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- The US Office of Management and Budget recently issued comprehensive grant reform rules, read about the changes and how to comply.
- Baker Tilly specialists discuss key changes to grant administrative requirements, cost circulars, and audit requirements affecting federally-funded organizations.
- On December 18, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) continued deliberations and tentatively decided to require all Not-For-Profit (NFP) entities to report expenses by functional and natural classification within their financial statements. Currently, all NFPs are required to report expenses by functional classification, but not by nature (salaries, benefits, repairs, etc.).
- Tune into this website to receive an overview of a project risk review (PRR), and learn about its benefits.
- Previous Next