- Construction projects represent some of the most significant and high-profile expenditures for higher education institutions. To address the risks of project overruns, fraud and abuse, institutions must effectively leverage their skills and resources, including internal audit.
- Read to learn more about 4 disruptive factors and how HR can best leverage these changes to influence and perhaps even drive strategy for their institutions and achieve greater success.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, panelists discussed cybersecurity related laws, regulations and requirements applicable to higher education institutions, as well shared methodologies for determining where high-risk data lies within your institution.
- Listen to this webinar recording to gain a deeper understanding of the higher education landscape and learn more about re-connecting your HR priorities with your institutional priorities.
- The higher education landscape is constantly evolving. In this issue Baker Tilly highlights DACA repeal, IRS clarifications, Department of Education rulemaking committees on student aid programs and OMB budget priorities.