- In this series, Baker Tilly SOC specialists provide you with updates on the latest SOC guidance and discuss some of the key lessons learned, common pitfalls and unique nuances experienced on both sides of these examinations.
- Baker Tilly’s attack surface management webinar series continues as our cybersecurity consultants explore what organizations should expect from a well-designed solution and the key components of an effective IT logging function.
- Under the new tax reform law, a taxpayer who holds an applicable partnership interest will recognized net long-term capital gain with respect to such interest only if the taxpayer has held the interest for at least three years.
- When Michael Cowell, founder and CEO of GeoStructures, realized it was necessary to transition the business to new ownership, he approached Baker Tilly Capital as his investment bank to market the company to potential buyers.
- This NFIB PA webinar presented an overview of tax reform geared toward small businesses.
- Previous Next