- What does the most significant overhaul of the tax code since 1986 mean to you and your tax and estate planning?
- The Energy Efficient Commercial Buildings Tax Deduction, included in Internal Revenue Code Section 179D, is commonly called the Commercial Building Deduction or the 179D deduction.
- The 45L tax credit, which provides eligible contractors with a $2,000 tax credit for each energy efficient dwelling unit, has been retroactively extended through the end of 2017. Use our qualification form to see if your project is eligible.
- A new act requires Pennsylvania businesses and not-for-profits to withhold state personal income tax from non-employee compensation to nonresident individuals and certain single-member LLCs if amount paid is $5,000 or more in a year.
- With the European Union's (EU) GDPR enforcement date looming and many organizations still attempting to determine their GDPR potential exposure, use this assessment to ask some critical questions and quickly determine your organization's data footprint and potential impact.
- Previous Next