- This infographic shares best practices for your medical device company to gain market access from health plans.
- Marc Panucci, a deputy chief accountant in the SEC’s Office of the Chief Accountant, encouraged public companies and their auditors to prepare for the PCAOB’s new standard that significantly changes the content of the auditor’s report. The most significant provision, which requires audit firms to disclose critical audit matters (CAMs), will start to apply to audits of year-end 2019 financial statements, but Panucci said it is not too early to plan for the disclosures so there will not be any surprises when the effective date comes around.
- The following is a summary of the major insurance provisions included in both the Senate’s Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) and the House’s tax reform bill.
- Medical device companies must appeal to providers who are concerned about simultaneously prioritizing quality improvements and cost reduction.
- There were 284 reported M&A transactions that closed during the third quarter of 2017 (Q3-2017), up from 277 transactions during the previous quarter. Reported closed transactions in Q3-2017 decreased 27.4 percent compared to 391 closed deals for the same period in 2016.
- Previous Next