- Baker Tilly's Philip Santarelli weighs in on recognizing costs under the new revenue recognition standard in this Compliance Week article. (subscription required)
- The PCAOB is scheduled to discuss its 2016 audit inspection results during a forum for auditors of broker-dealers in October. The board will also provide updates on enforcement and audit standards at the forum.
- The FASB’s sweeping new revenue recognition rules go into effect in 2018 and will require a major change in the way companies calculate the top line in their income statements. The actual impact to the revenue figure reported, however, will vary from company to company, and most experts believe the software industry will see a significant impact.
- City of Stoughton enlists the help of Baker Tilly outsourced accounting services to avoid gap in daily accounting tasks, support staff and aid in Finance Director transition.
- This Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar discusses the latest HIPAA news and recent higher education OCR actions, commonly forgotten areas of the risk assessment, standard tools recommended by OCR and a practical assessment approach that can lead to efficiencies and savings.
- Previous Next