- The FASB plans to discuss its proposed amendments for its consolidated reporting standard at its upcoming meeting. The accounting board also plans to consider a recent decision from its Emerging Issue Task Force to finalize guidance for the costs of setting up a cloud computing contract.
- Overturning a 1992 ruling, the Supreme Court clears the way for states to collect sales tax from out-of-state sellers.
- The FASB expanded the scope of its stock compensation guidance to include share-based payments to nonemployees for goods and services. The amendment to U.S. GAAP eliminates the guidance that called for businesses that give stock awards to independent contractors to follow a separate standard form the one used for employee stock compensation.
- Some job seekers avoid recruiters because they don’t understand how recruiters can help. Working with a recruiter can provide real value, beyond the obvious access to jobs.
- Watch our on-demand demonstration to see how our craft dashboard can transform your raw data into usable information to help grow your business.
- Previous Next