- View the latest in the construction audit webinar series
- Listen in on this American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI) podcast.
- We are pleased to provide comment to the PCAOB regarding the recently issued proposed auditing standard related to auditing estimates, including fair value measurements, and the related proposed amendments to auditing standards related to the auditor’s use of the work of specialists.
- The FASB issued an update to U.S. GAAP that aims to simplify hedge accounting, one of the most complicated areas of accounting. The update allows hedge accounting to be used for a broader range of risk management strategies.
- Baker Tilly's Philip Santarelli weighs in on recognizing costs under the new revenue recognition standard in this Compliance Week article. (subscription required)
- Previous Next