- The Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud allowed the company to better market to applicants, build candidate pipelines, rapidly hire qualified people, and create a more flexible hiring process.
- The GASB issued guidance to establish accounting requirements for the interest costs incurred before the end of a construction period. The board says the amended guidance simplifies the accounting for interest costs that are incurred while a project is under construction.
- In order to meet consumer demand and supply year round vegetables, a greenhouse produce company utilized New Markets Tax Credits allocation to finance a 25 acre greenhouse expansion.
- The FASB updated U.S. GAAP to determine when a contribution to a not-for-profit organization should be accounted for as a contribution or an exchange and also decide when a contribution has conditions attached to it. The FASB says the accounting changes will resolve inconsistent reporting practices for cash payments and asset donations to not-for-profit groups by the recipients and the businesses, government bodies and not-for-profit groups that made them.
- In this article, we evaluate the issue of the assumed damage period.
- Previous Next