- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's 2017 Craft beverage M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. craft brewery, craft spirits distillery and other craft beverage markets, as well as select transactions from 2017.
- The SEC is considering updating its valuation guidance for investment companies to better reflect the current market. Two interpretive releases the SEC published in 1969 and 1970 were issued years before the accounting guidance for fair value measurements was released and the financial markets became so reliant upon estimates for valuing financial instruments.
- Identify emerging technologies being deployed in insurance organizations and how it will affect internal audit plans by viewing our on-demand webinar.
- This webinar will review the basics of the Value Based Purchasing Program and the Quality Reporting Program to allow providers to recognize what these programs mean for their facilities.
- Download our comprehensive ASC 606 guide for healthcare providers to help you understand the five-step process for revenue recognition under the new standard.
- Previous Next