- Baker TIlly helps regional banking and investment company streamlines performance processes with Oracle HCM Cloud
- In a recent Chicago Tribune article, Baker Tilly's John Hoffman discusses how the newly passed tax reform will affect the historic preservation tax credit and the real estate market as a whole.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act ushered in new code section 199A, which not only gives pass-through businesses a 20 percent deduction, but also is one of the more complex provisions in the Act.
- Insurance companies should expect an impact from tax reform legislation on their 2017 financial statements.
- The SEC plans to finalize a rule revising the definition of “smaller reporting company” in the fall of 2018. The revision is intended to and let more companies file registration statements and periodic reports with a lighter load of disclosures. The current threshold is set at $75 million in public float, and the SEC in June 2016 proposed raising it to $250 million.
- Previous Next