- The SEC adopted rules to require public operating companies to embed interactive data tags directly into their financial statements using a process called the inline eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL). Investment companies are also required to provide risk-and-return summaries using inline XBRL.
- Listen to this webinar to hear a panel of experts to break down the top findings from this year's DCAA report and provide their predictions on what they anticipate from the DCAA in 2018 and beyond.
- Baker Tilly's project finance team is assisting the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra with structuring its tax credit transaction for the historic building renovation of its new home, the Grand Warner Theatre.
- Baker Tilly discusses the implementation issues healthcare providers face under the new ASC 606 revenue recognition standard.
- In this issue of the Tax Reform Progress Report, we focus on changes in federal income tax calculations, including those related to carried interests, retirement plan loans, Roth recharacterizations and section 965 transition taxes.
- Previous Next