- Implementing the new revenue recognition standard in Higher Education: Tuition and housing revenue impacts is the first in a series of articles in which we will explore the revenue recognition standard requirements and the impact on higher education institutions.
- The SEC’s Investor Advisory Committee recommended that the commission set strict disclosure requirements for companies with multiclass share structures. Investors and other critics worry that the multiclass structures make it difficult to hold companies accountable for ignoring investor objectives. Between 2005 and 2015, the number of companies with multiclass structures increased by 44 percent, and the growth has added to investor concerns.
- A decision by the Third Court of Appeals gives holders of unclaimed property the right to challenge a state’s authority to conduct an audit and escheat abandoned property.
- An updated W-4 means your payroll provider may be telling you to update your withholding allowances in the near future.
- The new section 199A deduction provides an opportunity for all companies involved in the food and beverage supply chain to reduce their tax liability.
- Previous Next