- With the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) enforcement date looming, organizations should assess their GDPR footprint, readiness and compliance now.
- View our on-demand webinar to discuss what your banking institution should do in 2018 to prepare for FASB’s current expected credit loss (CECL) standard’s Dec. 15, 2019 effective date.
- What does the most significant overhaul of the tax code since 1986 mean to you and your tax and estate planning?
- The Energy Efficient Commercial Buildings Tax Deduction, included in Internal Revenue Code Section 179D, is commonly called the Commercial Building Deduction or the 179D deduction.
- The 45L tax credit, which provides eligible contractors with a $2,000 tax credit for each energy efficient dwelling unit, has been retroactively extended through the end of 2017. Use our qualification form to see if your project is eligible.
- Previous Next