- In a recent two-part Coalition for Government Procurement (CGP) webinar, Baker Tilly discussed the challenges faced by pharmaceutical manufacturers selling to the federal government.
- New guidance released by the AICPA on System and Organization Controls SOC (SOC) 2® reports enhances important roles of the reporting framework, and consolidates the various reporting and criteria updates.
- Understand the metrics included in our banking industry benchmarks key performance indicator (KPI) report and positive trends the industry has seen throughout 2017.
- There were 47 transactions that closed in the central Pennsylvania regional market during the fourth quarter of 2017, an increase from the 35 closed transactions in the prior quarter and the 30 closed transactions during the same period in 2016.
- Credit card processing solutions are continuously evolving to adapt to new technology and combat cybersecurity threats — and choosing the right solution requires various considerations. Watch this webinar to learn the steps required to prepare an RFP for credit card processing services so you can make the most effective decision for choosing a processing partner.
- Previous Next