- Baker Tilly and MHA MacIntyre Hudson discuss the impact of the U.K.’s new hybrid mismatch rules on U.S. groups holding U.K. subsidiaries which have been disregarded for U.S. tax purposes.
- Baker Tilly not-for-profit specialists provide a detailed overview on ASU 2016-14.
- Baker Tilly assists developer in funding the reconstruction of critical 120-unit affordable housing community.
- Vendor fraud poses a unique threat to governments. Due to the public nature of their operations, government entities have an increased susceptibility for this type of criminal activity.
- Baker Tilly's Phil Santarelli weighs in on the expected sprint to implement ASC 606 in the final quarter of 2017 in this recent Compliance Week article. (subscription required)
- Previous Next