- This webinar highlights four key tax issues associated with the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (the Act) that could have significant implications for manufacturers. Clarification on these topics will help participants determine what planning steps they should consider for future tax filings.
- In part two of Baker Tilly’s three-part workforce and succession planning series, organizations refine core competencies and identify top talent to build a succession bench.
- Baker Tilly's project finance team was hired to prepare a comprehensive financing package to assist in funding a new mixed-use community's first phase of development.
- Jacque Lee and Rob Kane analyze some of the new tax rules created by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) and explain how breweries can benefit from these new measures.
- Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer outlined Democratic priorities on healthcare and calls on colleagues to pass a healthcare package that includes funding for extenders, addresses the opioid crisis, stabilizes ACA markets and provides federal reinsurance funding.
- Previous Next