- IRS issues proposed procedures to obtain automatic consent for accounting method changes related to the new financial accounting revenue recognition standards
- At the annual GAIM Ops Cayman conference, major themes emerged on the importance of acting now for your future business and the importance of balance for emerging managers.
- Baker Tilly evaluated the process for developing new graduate programs, benchmarked the process against practices at other institutions, interviewed senior leadership, and identified revenue and cost variables for the university.
- Baker Tilly identified opportunities to improve Title IX administration, policies and procedures, and provided documentation enabling the university to respond to the external inquiry.
- The university and IT received the results of our analysis to help them better understand the risks of potential exposure or loss of university data and impacts to system availability.
- Previous Next