- Municipalities who must continue providing constituent services despite decreasing populations should consider conducting an operational/organizational review and options for consolidating services.
- Amidst uncertainty from CMS on direction for provider pay models, House lawmakers created the bipartisan Healthcare Innovation Caucus to explore and advance innovative physician payment systems.
- CMS official Kat Goodrich expects significant regulatory reform and burden reduction this year, including streamlining quality measures and quality reporting.
- A recent favorable ruling may change how customer reward programs are structured to accelerate the deduction of the program redemption expenses.
- The third topic in this webinar series provides a basic overview of how construction businesses are valued, explores current trends in the M&A market and outlines executive-level benefits that can be used to attract and retain talent.
- Previous Next