- A large statewide wholesale energy and water utility provider identifies business process improvements through enterprise resource planning system needs assessment and procurement process.
- Listen to Part 2 in our series, Optimizing Your Portfolio: A Development Guide for Housing Agencies, as our presenters discuss various financing options that public housing agencies can use to optimize the capital stack for their development projects.
- In this article for Beverage Master, Baker Tilly’s Andy LaRose shares his insight on the evolving craft beer market and what brewers can expect when entering the market.
- OMB issued an addendum to the Uniform Guidance on May 17, 2017. The amendment allows nonfederal entities an additional year to implement the Uniform Guidance requirements related to procurement.
- The institution received key documentation showing the recommended future state for the FFR reporting process, including a process flowchart with key internal control considerations and a detailed employee procedure document.
- Previous Next