- The new tax law is causing many construction business to consider converting to a C corporation, but there are many issues to consider before doing so. Listen in to learn more about when this conversion makes sense and when it does not.
- A local government experiencing rapid population growth selects a new ERP system to meet new constituent needs, increase operational efficiencies and inform strategic decisions.
- Guidance released by AICPA compares System and Organization Controls (SOC) for Cybersecurity with SOC 2®, enabling organizations to select the appropriate examination to meet stakeholder needs.
- HR departments in retail have been facing challenges & the ones that survive are those that anticipate and adapt. In this new year, these are the top 10 initiatives we are hearing from retail CHROs.
- This webinar highlights sections of the Tax Cut and Jobs Act (the Act) affecting unrelated business income in addition to potential tax planning opportunities to help tax-exempt organizations adapt to the new UBI reporting regime.
- Previous Next