- During the NAIC Summer 2017 National Meeting, the Cybersecurity Working Group passed the Insurance Data Security Model Law in addition to the SAPWG adopting and exposing various revisions, including bonds, cash flow, leases, fair value, derivatives and more.
- Baker Tilly’s retail team annually analyzes operational and financial data to compile a report of key industry metrics for you to use to evaluate your restaurant’s performance
- Organizations must understand their exposure to cyber threats in order to define processes for the acceptance and/or transfer of risk and then leverage a systematic, objective framework to define, evaluate and determine the disposition of any credible threats to data and information.
- The best-prepared organizations are shifting their cybersecurity strategies from focusing on outright prevention to implementing an effective breach response plan – one that quickly detects breaches and limits the damage once confirmed.
- A critical requirement for any cybersecurity management program is verifying the effectiveness of established controls. Organizations should evaluate their security controls to determine whether the cybersecurity controls are operating as intended.
- Previous Next