- Wisconsin's new law may make unclaimed property audits less aggressive for holders, but might also signal a ramping up of these types of audits.
- The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) issued new FAQs regarding its customer due diligence (CDD) rule to help identify the core owners of their legal entity customers.
- The FASB agreed to clarify its new accounting standard requiring earlier recognition of credit losses to ensure that community banks and credit unions have extra time to comply with it compared to larger financial institutions. The proposed change to the effective date is intended to match what the FASB wanted when it published the standard in 2016.
- The founder and owner of American Provenance realized he needed additional capital in order to achieve the company's current growth trajectory and hired Baker Tilly Capital to find outside institutional funding.
- In this article, featured in Construction Executive, Baker Tilly's Rob Nowak explores how the implementation of the soft science of organizational management integrated with appropriate financial controls can ensure profitable job execution.
- Previous Next