- Baker Tilly’s cybersecurity specialists explain important steps you and your business should take to safeguard critical social media and other information before making it publicly available. More importantly, learn methods to assess your overall exposure, determine vulnerabilities and help reduce your attack surface on social media.
- Listen to our annual year-end tax planning webinar for businesses as our tax specialists discuss tax reform and how it may affect corporations and pass-through businesses.
- Groundwork should be laid before a storm ever comes, but when one is on the way a construction management team should follow these key steps to ensure a fair and accurate reimbursement for any damage.
- A midsize Midwestern city needed an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system with fully integrated modules that enhanced reporting abilities and reduced reconciliation time.
- With the legal landscape evolving, many clients are asking firms to provide more for less, so when pricing out services, firms are hoping their best guess is accurate enough to generate a profit. Analyzing client/matter profitability provides an opportunity for a firm to modify its existing business model to improve firm profits.
- Previous Next