- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will have implications for the preservation and rehabilitation of our existing buildings across the country.
- The final Republican tax bill repealed the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) individual mandate, further weakening the ACA.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s international tax provisions change the way U.S. multinationals are taxed and will conduct business abroad as well as how foreign companies will handle U.S. business.
- Learn why B2B companies need to look at the changing roles of Sales, Marketing and Product Innovation in order to achieve their top line growth objectives.
- Hear how companies recognize the importance of their people to execute the strategies to get them back to growth.
- Previous Next