- Insurance companies should expect an impact from tax reform legislation on their 2017 financial statements.
- CMS announced over 8.7 million individuals enrolled in 2018 insurance plans on HealthCare.gov as of Dec. 23.
- The IRS and Treasury Department’s first major guidance under the recent tax reform bill clarifies issues related to the new repatriation tax.
- An audit does not need to be a complex, frustrating ordeal. You can achieve a smooth, efficient audit that provides major value to your organization by adhering to one principle: preparation.
- While the Tax Cut and Jobs Act will simplify taxes for many Americans, many businesses and tax-exempt entities will find the computation of taxable income even more complex than in the past.
- Previous Next