- CMS released the Final Hospital Payment Rule, which includes 2018 Medicare payment rate increases for acute care and long-term care hospitals, as well as updates hospital discharge policies.
- This helpful template of sample disclosures can help your insurance organization determine your disclosures under the new accounting standard.
- CMS drafted the Final Rule that addresses the Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities for FY 2018, SNF Quality Reporting Program, SNF Value-Based Purchasing Program and Survey Team Composition.
- A variety of educational sessions at the 2017 IASA Annual Conference discussed hot topics important to insurers, including the changing role of the CFO, new risk areas for insurers, emerging technology for insurance companies, and the use of smartphone and mobile technology for underwriting.
- The SEC is planning to adopt a rule in the spring of 2018 letting mutual funds provide shareholder reports electronically. The fund industry said the switch will save it $200 million in printing and mailing costs each year that can be passed on to investors.
- Previous Next