- There were 247 reported healthcare M&A transactions that closed during the first quarter of 2018, with an aggregate reported deal value of $35.9 billion. Of these transactions, 41 were middle-market transactions with a reported deal value of $8.5 billion.
- How does your dealership compare on key metrics? Baker Tilly's benchmarking survey provides insight on profitability, sales, finance and insurance and other key metrics for first quarter 2018.
- Read this article to learn how healthcare payers can offer a more customer-like experience to their healthcare provider partners, in order to deliver the best care to patients.
- When a global clinical services company was presented with an opportunity to make a proprietary add-on acquisition, the company hired Baker Tilly Capital to provide a fairness opinion and valuation of the target.
- In this issue of the Tax Reform Progress Report, we focus on employee benefit and executive compensation changes resulting from tax reform.
- Previous Next